Everything that you need to know about the people near your shopping centre is now available.
Dynamic. Insightful. User-friendly. Loop puts Urbis’ market-leading property data and mapping tools, across a range of sectors and states, at your fingertips.
The 2016 Census Market Dashboard is live
The data is based on the 2016 Census data and includes:
- Household Characteristics
- Home Life
Here’s what the dashboard can do for you:
- Provides visualisations of the latest 2016 census data at trade area, drive time and radius level for your centres, including interactive maps, charts and tables
- Demonstrates the stand-out socio-demographic features that characterise your trade area
- See the key changes that have occurred between 2006, 2011 and 2016
- Allows you to compare the trade area characteristics for all of the centres within your portfolio
- Gives you access to all of the relevant census data in excel
Because the dashboard is provided as an online tool it provides excellent functionality, including:
- Online access to data wherever and whenever you need it
- Presentation-ready data that can be interrogated in real-time
- You control who can log in to see your data
- The ability to print the dashboard as a pdf report
This dashboard gives you comprehensive apartment market insights on tap.
Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth are all covered.
READY TO START?
Pop your details in this form.
One of our team will be in touch to discuss membership options and tailor Loop to your requirements.
You’ll be making the best business decisions in no time.